Monday, September 20, 2010

SBT - Small Block Toyota

Back in 1999, I used to own a 1991 Celica GTS Hatchback. On this car I started learning the mythical craft of automotive performance and eventually I turbocharged that car's engine and got addicted to boost... 

Having said that, John has a project that brings butterflies to my stomach and reminds of all the crazy and fun times I had in that little lightweight hatchback car.... Even though my car was plenty fast with about 180 wheel horsepower from 10psi running on a 2.2 liter engine, what we have here today is something that is not only plenty fast, but also VERY ambitious...

The car is equipped with a Toyota/Lexus 1uzfe engine (4.0Liter V8) running at 14psi of water injected boost and putting down roughly 350hp at the rear wheels...

Posted by Horsepower Calculator via gmail

No comments:

Post a Comment